Thursday, March 22, 2012

Limited Edition Scrabble Tile Art Jewelry

I have finally created some very limited editions of art jewelry from my Scrabble tile collection. I sacrificed making all kinds of non-art words to create these special pieces. The "Artsy Fartsy" necklace is an adjustable length and available in my Etsy shop. (see side bar to enter my shop)...

This is a fabulous necklace that can be worn as a bracelet! Just unclasp the chain and WaLa! Two pieces of jewelry in one! I have an "Artist" and "Create" available at the AZ Art Alliance Gallery in Scottsdale, and an "Artist" available in my Etsy shop "Kelley Smith Originals and Fabulousities".
This necklace is made from the very hard to find old reddish Scrabble tiles. It's chain measures 17" and is very light. You would hardly know that you are wearing it. I have kept a necklace for myself and when I wear it, I get the most compliments and it has been a great conversation starter! (my family thinks that I do not need any type of conversation starters as they say I will talk to anybody, even in the line at the grocery store. But I think that is what life is all about, don't you?)

No comments:

Post a Comment